You don’t have to be “advanced” to take the PADI Advanced Open Water course. It’s designed to advance your diving, so you can start right after earning your PADI Open Water Diver certification. The course helps build confidence and expand your scuba skills through different Adventure Dives. You try out different specialties while gaining experience under the supervision of your PADI Instructor. You log dives and develop capabilities as you find new ways to have even more fun scuba diving in Curacao.
What will you do
You’ll plan your learning path with your instructor by choosing from a long list of Adventure Dives. There are two required dives – Deep and Underwater Navigation – and you choose the other three, for a total of five dives.
During the Deep Adventure Dive, you learn how to plan dives to deal with the physiological effects and challenges of deeper scuba diving. The Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive refines your compass navigation skills and helps you better navigate using kick-cycles, visual landmarks and time.
Other adventure dives you can choose from:
- Wreck diving on the Superior Producer
- Learning more about the underwater world with the Naturalist dive
- Find and retrieve lost items with the Search and recovery dive
- Night diving*
- Stay under water longer with Enriched air/Nitrox*
- Drift diving
- Get you buoyancy better under control with the Peak Performance Buoyancy dive
- Under water photography*
- Sidemount diving*
The knowledge and skills you get vary with your interest and the adventure dives you pick for your PADI Advanced Open Water course.
See our price list for most up to date prices
Costs? Click here for our most up to date price list
Read more about the PADI Advanced Open Water course @ padi.com
* extra costs may apply for these adventure dives. Get in touch with us for more details