If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. Get your scuba diving certification with the PADI Open Water Diver course – the world’s most popular and widely recognized scuba course. Millions of people have learned to scuba dive and gone on to discover the wonders of the aquatic world through this course.
To enroll in a PADI Open Water Diver course (or Junior Open Water Diver course), you must be at least 10 years . You need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health. No prior experience with scuba diving is required.
What we do during a PADI Open Water course
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge Development (online, independent stud or in a classroom) to understand basic principles of scuba diving
- Five Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills
- Four Open Water Dives to put your skills to practice and explore Curacao’s wonderful reefs.
Your instructor will guide you trough the whole process and explain all the sequences thoroughly. The PADI Open Water course takes 2,5 days but it helps if you have taken the time to prepare yourself prior to your holidays. A large part of the theory can be done online and it will help a lot to make the information you receive from your instructor more understandable.
We aim to make all four open water dives at different dive site so that you get to experience the full diversity that the reefs on Curacao have to offer. We will pick you up at your accommodation every day and take you a cool dive spot. Theory we’ll so somewhere under and umbrella on the beach or in a restaurant while we enjoy a nice cold drink.
Included in this course
- 3 Days of fun and intensive training
- Possibility to prepare theory online prior to arrival on Curacao
- Five training dives
- Four open water dives
- Full set of gear including dive computer
- Tanks, weights
- Transportation between accommodation and dive sites
- Your own PADI Open Water manual
- Certification fee included
For pricing check here. Questions or like to make reservations?
Read more about the PADI Open Water course @ padi.com